Thursday, November 18, 2010

Inspiration is the greatest form of flattery, or so I hope.

Well, I've been inspired to give this blog thing a go.  I don't plan to tell anyone about it, so if you're reading this you probably came here uninvited.  So be it.  It is a blog, after all, they're not exactly private.  

I've been trying very hard lately to let it all hang out.  To dance as if no one is watching, so to speak.  To be me, to do me, and most importantly, to understand me.  I've been on a 44 year long journey to somewhere, my destination is still unknown.  Oddly enough, the older I get, the more OK I am with not knowing my destination.  I'm getting pretty good at this wandering aimlessly gig. 

So, here I sit, in front of a computer, blogging.  We'll see how it goes.  Or not.

2 comments: